Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Sunday afternoon as we drove home from church, Job and I watched the kids as they sat in the back, heads bobbing up and down as they drifted in and out of sleep. The only one truly asleep when we got home was this little princess..

Sometimes I am struck with how beautiful Sisi is. Yes I am biased I know, but I just love her dark locks and beautiful skin. She looks so sweet when she is asleep. I always fall in love with my kids when they are sleeping - it must be because its the only time that they are so well behaved :)


I love the quote by Joe Houldsworth - "The only thing worth strealing is a kiss from a sleeping child."

                            
                               And dont think I didn't steal a few kisses from those beautiful Tongan lips

5 comments:

Simone Triffitt said...

Absolutely beautiful pics of a beautiful little girl. Sometimes we just don't want them to grow up.......or wake up ;)

Nettie's Blog said...

too cute...gorgeous photos L...

Anonymous said...

She is equisite, truly a beautiful child.
I love that quote.
Love Lorraine.
xxx

Sam and Mariah said...

I believe that there is a photo missing of another sleeping beauty.

The Kings said...

oh these photos are soooo beautiful! Such a gorgeous girl.